Distributed orders are confirmed orders that are distributed by Storat to multiple merchants. Merchants that accept the order first, wins the order! Instant bookings are used often for on-demand services sold on Storat like home services, cleaning, moving, maintenance, etc.
Tip: Make sure to install the Merchant Mobile app to receive notifications for new orders on the go. You can install the app from Apple Store or Google Play
Receiving New Distributed Orders on the Mobile App
Distributed orders are sent immediately as a notification on the merchant mobile app. All you need to do is:
1. Quickly click on the notification to view the order details to accept it
2. Tab on "Active Orders" under distributed orders to view a vacant order that you want to accept.
Accepted orders status will be shown as lost when other merchants accept it.
Viewing and Accepting a Distributed Order on the Mobile App
1. Once you open a distributed order, you will be able to view the service title, price, requested date, time, and the address.
2. Click on "Accept Order". Make sure you have enough balance in your account to be able to accept orders quickly. Visit Account Balance & Refilling to know how.
If you accepted the order, it will show on:
- "Won Orders" under Distributed Orders dashboard
- "Active Orders" under the Orders dashboard
- The order appointment will be also be added to the "Appointments" dashboard
- If you didn't accept the order, it will immediately go to "Lost Orders" section in the "Distributed Orders" dashboard
If your subscription is Prepaid and you don't have enough balance in your account, you will not be able to accept orders. Click HERE
to know how to fill your balance.
You will see the following message: