How to Add an Offline Lead on Storat Dashboard
Every potential customer you get can be added on the Lead dashboard on Storat. You can add and manage your offline leads on Storat using the
Adding Offline Leads
- While on the Leads Dashboard, click on the + Add Lead button
- Add the lead information like the basic information:
- Name of your customer (Full Name)
- Email ID of the customer
- Phone Number of the Customer
- Company Name
- Expected Revenue
- what kind of service the customer is interested in
- Inquiry of the Customer or Personal Notes
- This lead will then be available under the "Active" Leads tab after saving
- You can add comments and update the leads information on the dashboard by simply clicking on the lead or click on the Actions button
Receiving and Accepting Lead Requests
Introduction Distributed leads are vetted and verified leads by storat call center that are distributed to multiple merchants. Merchants that accept the lead first wins the customer! These leads are not commission based, instead a lead charge will ...
Email Redirects: Receiving Email Leads with Email Redirect
Introduction All stores on storat have unique email ids to make it easy to share leads via email. If you have a lead information that you want to add as an offline lead on the store manager, all you need to do is send an email to your store ...
Selling through Storat
Storat help Local Services Merchants advertise, generate leads, and sell their services to consumers. They can sell their services through Storat website, Storat Mobile App, and their own website running on Storat Websites Solution. The Value Chain ...
Introduction to Storat Leads Management
Overview Storat lead management solution is designed to services providers to help them measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns and to track all leads in a single dashboard. Storat lead management system can track leads arriving by ...
April 23rd 2019 - Storat Deployment Update
Major Updates Adding Instant Booking Request Forms to order distribution. It will be released in Beta for a select services business. Minor Updates Sending orders special instructions in the order confirmation email. Terms and conditions displayed in ...