Creating a New Appointment
You can convert your leads & orders directly to appointments from the dashboard. You can set up an appointment from the Appointment Dashboard. Also, appointments can be set directly from the Leads & Orders Dashboards
Tip: To better organize your appointments, set up as many calendars that your business requires to manage appointments with customers
Creating a New Appointment
You can create a new appointment from the Appointments Dashboard in Store Manager.
- Go to the store manager by clicking on the name on the upper right corner and select Store Manager
- Click on Appointments on the common menu to open the Appointments Dashboard
- Click on the + New Appointment button this will open the New Appointment screen.
- Choose the calendar you want to add the appointment to from the Calendar drop-down menu
- Add the Appointment Date, Expected Start Time and Expected End Time. (This is important to better manage your calendars in the Resources Scheduler)
- Your appointment has to have a Subject title as it’s mandatory to ease recognizing the appointment.
- You can also add a Comment if needed
- On the left side of the screen, you have to add the Customer Name and Customer Mobile Number. You can also add the Customer Email and the Company Name (if applicable)
- If you have your services listed on Storat, you can also add the Service the customer is interested in: from the drop-down menu
- Once done, click on the Create Appointment button . You will get this message "Success! New appointment created successfully!" and your appointment will show on the assigned calendar.
When you click on Create Appointment, an email will be sent to you and the customer with the appointment Date, Time and Subject
Converting Orders to Appointments
Introduction Once you receive orders on Storat, you will be able to convert them to appointments. Converting orders to appointments gives you many benefits. One of them is automatic reminders by email and SMS to your customers. Storat will send your ...
Overview of Storat Appointments
Being a service business is not always about getting orders or leads, it is also about delivering the service and getting paid. Storat Appointments Solution will help you convert leads and orders to appointments. Features Three easy steps to start ...
Managing Orders from the Store Manager
Overview Buyers can book and buy your services listed on Storat and Storat Mobile App using different methods: Direct Orders Distributed Orders Quotation request converted to Orders Direct Orders If you have advertisements listed on Storat.com or ...
Introduction You can convert your leads & orders directly to appointments from the Appointment Dashboard. You can set up an appointment from the Appointment Dashboard. Also, appointments can be set directly from the Leads & Orders Dashboards. Tip: To ...
Overview Distributed Orders are confirmed orders that are distributed by Storat to multiple merchants. Merchants that accept the order first, wins the order! Instant bookings are used often for on-demand services sold on Storat like home services, ...