Converting Orders to Appointments
Once you receive orders on Storat, you will be able to convert them to appointments. Converting orders to appointments gives you many benefits. One of them is automatic reminders by email and SMS to your customers. Storat will send your customer a reminder about the appointment at the time the appointment is set, 24 hours before, in the morning of the appointment, and 1 hour before it. This will help you improve the conversion rate of bookings to actual paying customers. Another benefit is that you can organize your appointments among different calendars. You can create a calendar for each employee or a resource in your organization.
Converting orders to appointments will help you increase conversion of bookings to actual business
Converting orders and bookings to appointments
You can covert orders to appointments from the order management dashboard or from the order details dashboard.
- Login to storat.com
- Go to the store manager by clicking on the name on the upper right corner and select Store Manager
- Click on Orders on the common menu to open the Order Management Dashboard
- You will see a list of orders you have received. Under that, you will see a card for each order with basic information and a green Actions button. Click on the green Actions button. It will bring down the actions menu.
- Click on Make Appointment. that will open the Create Appointment screen.
- In create an appointment screen, select a calendar (resource) that you will want to assign this order.
- Select an appointment date, expected start time, and expected end time.
- Enter a subject for the appointment (This is important as it will show up in the calendar window).
- Enter an optional comment and then click on Create Appointment.
- This will convert the orders to an appointment and take you to the calendar where the appointment was created.
If you want to review or edit the appointment you just created, double click on the appointment.
Each time you change the appointment date or time, the customer will get notified by email. So use this feature carefully.
You can also convert orders to appointments from the order details page.
- Click on any order in the dashboard. that will open the order details page
- Click on the green Create Appointment button. This will open the Create Appointment screen. You can follow steps 5-10 above to convert an order to an appointment.
Managing Orders from the Store Manager
Overview Buyers can book and buy your services listed on Storat and Storat Mobile App using different methods: Direct Orders Distributed Orders Quotation request converted to Orders Direct Orders If you have advertisements listed on Storat.com or ...
Overview of Storat Appointments
Being a service business is not always about getting orders or leads, it is also about delivering the service and getting paid. Storat Appointments Solution will help you convert leads and orders to appointments. Features Three easy steps to start ...
Introduction You can convert your leads & orders directly to appointments from the Appointment Dashboard. You can set up an appointment from the Appointment Dashboard. Also, appointments can be set directly from the Leads & Orders Dashboards. Tip: To ...
Creating a New Appointment
Introduction You can convert your leads & orders directly to appointments from the dashboard. You can set up an appointment from the Appointment Dashboard. Also, appointments can be set directly from the Leads & Orders Dashboards Tip: To better ...
Overview Distributed Orders are confirmed orders that are distributed by Storat to multiple merchants. Merchants that accept the order first, wins the order! Instant bookings are used often for on-demand services sold on Storat like home services, ...